Trail Series by RCV is the ultimate axle for any off-road environment. Utilizing technology and development achieved by being the leader in UTV racing world, RCV has engineered the Trail Series axle to lead its class in strength, longevity, and functionality. The Trail Series axle is the ONLY axle in its class manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Strongest axle in its class
- 4340 chromoly axle shaft
- 4340 chromoly Constant Velocity components
- Largest axle diameter in class
- Larger M20 spindle nut to reduce shearing failures
- Nordlock interlocking washers for spindle nut security
- Heavy Duty boots using high-temp puncture resistant technology
- RCV Synthetic Moly grease
- Enhanced powder coating to avoid rock chips or other blemishes
- Inboard plunging Double Offset Joint style CV for all Polaris platforms
- Compatible with all UTV portals
Testing proves the Trail Series axle to be the strongest in its class. With over 70 years of experience in developing and manufacturing CVs and Axles, RCV has perfected their proprietary recipe and treatments. This experience allowed them to design and build the Last Axle You'll Ever Need.
MADE IN AMERICA
The Trail Series axle by RCV is the Last Axle You'll Ever Need. All Trail Series axle components are made in-house by RCV and are individually available. Each Trail Series axle is completely rebuildable using basic hand tools in your garage.
Contact RCV to learn more
Trail Series axles are backed by a 2 year warranty against breakage. Excludes boots and banding straps.
Each warranty will be submitted via the Trail Series Warranty Form.
View Trail Series Warranty Information